Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: LCD HDTV for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LCD HDTV for sale

    I know this might get moved to the classified thread trying to get more exposure here.

    I have a 26" Vizio LCD HDTV with built in HD tuner so all you have to do is hook up your TV cable do the channel serach(which takes about 15min) and your ready to go. It comes with a 2 year warranty and the box it came in used very little bought it in October as an extra, but the GF decided we didn't need it with a baby on the way. It hasn't been used less than 100 hours, I paid $500 for it with warranty and would like to get $400, if at all possible.
    I'm in Norton have Comcast and I get 8 HD channels plus the WJHL weather Radar and a preview channel, plus the're supposed to add 5 more next week, from what was in the Coalfield a month ago.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    I don't mean to hijack your thread but what new HD channels are they adding?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    I don't remember. It was in the classifieds that they were doing away with all the premium movie channels West broadcast, like HBOW and adding them.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    bump. I'd really like to move this soon I have a baby on the way so I need the $$

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    Take $325 for this TV.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    bump

  7. #7
    Inactive Member raider75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2007
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    $200

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    They added National Geographic, Food Network, and some thing else to their HD lineup.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    $275 had an emergency come up.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LCD HDTV for sale

    .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •